Teacher and adviser login

Teachers and advisers can login to a separate admin area of the MyDirections site. This will allow you to access information and data on students linked to your institution, access the careers resources area and produce reports.

Teachers and advisers can login in


If you have not setup accounts for your institution find out how here

How to get advice

If you are a young person, or the parent or carer of a young person, living in Calderdale or Kirklees, you can contact C+K for careers information, advice and guidance. 

If you live outside Calderdale and Kirklees and want careers advice, please contact the National Careers Service.

If you are from a school, college or local authority and would like your students to access MyDirections, please click on the button below for more information.