Forgotten Password

To reset your password, please enter your email address below (please make sure you use the original or school email address linked to your account)

If you have added an alternative email address this will be cc'd in your password retrieval email.

How to get advice

If you are a young person, or the parent or carer of a young person, living in Calderdale or Kirklees, you can contact C+K for careers information, advice and guidance. 

If you live outside Calderdale and Kirklees and want careers advice, please contact the National Careers Service.

If you are from a school, college or local authority and would like your students to access MyDirections, please click on the button below for more information.