- Level 2 in Supply Chain
- Functional Skills, if required
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
£4.30 per hour
Monday to Friday, 7.00am - 4.00pm (40 hours per week)
GCSE maths and English A-C/9-4 grade (or equivalent) preferred but not essential, as experience or recognised qualifications will also be considered
Duties to include:
- Picking orders from printed order forms
- Loading vehicles
- Stacking shelves
- Housekeeping of warehouse/yard etc.
- Some work experience in the role would be advantageous
- Good verbal skills
- Good level of literacy
- Able to work to deadlines
- Good numeracy skills.
Personal qualities required:
- Good time management.
How to apply
To apply, click here.