As well as providing full on the job training, we will enrol you a relevant NVQ Level 3 Apprenticeship to support your development. We can provide a comprehensive induction package and ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge through our programme of Continuing Professional Development.
£6.50 per hour (Actual Salary £10,954 per annum)
8am – 4pm Full time (37 hours per week, term time only plus 5 days)
Fixed Term Contract (18 months)
- GCSE English and Maths at A to C or 9 to 4, or equivalent.
- NVQ/Diploma Level 2 Administration or similar would be desirable (but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a wide variety of people
- Excellent customer service
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to manage own workload, managing a number of tasks concurrently
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and demonstrate attention to detail
- Competent in the use of ICT and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build positive relationships with the children and staff
Empathetic to the needs of children and young people
Main duties include:
- Reception duties
- Asset Management
- Providing administrative support for the recruitment of new staff
- Providing administrative support for the transition of new pupils
- Assisting with grant applications, and recording and reporting evidence for grants
- Keeping records in accordance with the school’s record retention schedule and data protection law, ensuring information security and confidentiality at all times
- Placing bookings for educational visits
- Assisting the School Business Manager, Office staff and Senior Leadership Team with other tasks to support development and learning in the role.
Other Specific Duties:
- To engage in regular performance management
- To attend meetings, training courses, learning and development days and conferences as appropriate in order to carry out duties
- To undertake such other duties appropriate to the post as may from time to be required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the school
- Safeguarding -The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service background check.
More information, along with a full job description and job specification can be found on the school website:
How to apply:
Application forms can be found online at
Completed application forms should be returned by email to email@example.com
Closing date - 12pm on Friday 23 September 2022.