The Candidate will work towards a level 3 in Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship. Apprentices will study for either the Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII) or the Certificate in Claims Handling (Cert CILA).
Total hours per week: 40.00. The contact centre is open 8am-8pm weekdays and 9am-4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Various shifts and a degree of flexibility is available. Shifts to be confirmed.
GCSE maths and English A-C/9-4 grade (or equivalent) preferred but not essential, as experience or recognised qualifications such as NVQs will also be considered.
The role will comprise of:
- Delivering a brilliant service and experience to our customers
- Providing insurance quotations
- Promoting and selling the Caravan Guard brand and policies
- Cross selling and up selling additional products
- Amending and renewing policies for existing customers
- Answering customer queries
- Liaising with the claims department on claims queries
- Providing assistance on projects if requested.
- Basic computer literacy
- Drive to learn new skills and develop existing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Personal qualities required:
- The ability to work within an expanding team
- A flexible and professional approach to work
- A friendly customer service focused personality.
How to apply
To apply, click here.