Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
Progression onto a level 3 apprenticeship is a possibility following successful completion of level 2.
£5 per Hour
37.5 Hours per week
Candidates must have first class communication skills as they will be dealing with the general public on a day to day basis.
Apprentices will receive Functional Skills in Maths and English if they do not hold GCSE grade 4 or above.
• Receive patients/visitors at reception.
• Take calls and signpost patients to the most appropriate service to meet their needs, including booking appointments.
• Respond efficiently and effectively to all queries and requests for assistance from patients, peers and clinical staff.
• Liaise with hospitals/clinics as required.
• Provide administrative support where needed including data input, sorting of post, scanning correspondence into patient notes.
• Ensure all practice procedures/protocols are adhered to.
How to apply
Please telephone 01484 430433 for more information or send your CV to email@example.com