Level 3 Data Technician via Baltic Training
Meets/Exceeds National Apprenticeship Wage
5 GCSE’s A to C (5 to 9) including Maths & English.
A Levels or equivalent preferred.
Good levels of literacy, numeracy and IT. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Working within the IT Team the role will involve:
- Unstructured and structured data – Excel, Database, Google analytic, Ads data, Call stats etc
- Data analysis and report generation – Automation and basics of ML
- Data visualisation – Power BI, Google Data Studio
- Coding – Python basics and fundamentals – The most wanted coding language in IT
- Deliver insights to all businesses as the role stretches across all businesses – That will make a quantifiable differences
- Work with multiple businesses with different structures and goals
- Get to see the bigger picture and have exposure to the senior team
- Get hands on CRM experience – M365, D365, BC and integration software
- Work with and gain exposure to all departments in the business
- Commercial exposure and top down views of data and trends
Chance to further specialise as it will offer a foundation into:
- Data engineer
- Machine learning
- AI / Automation
- Business analyst
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to:
IT Director, Joe Ford: Joe@craggsenergy.co.uk