Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Functional Skills in English and Maths
Meets National Apprenticeship Wage
Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm
Apprentices will receive training in Functional Skills Maths and English if they do not hold GCSE grade 4 or above.
You will be the first point of contact for this exciting Creative Agency! You will assist the team with administration and accounts duties, in particular the DJ and Entertainment side of the business.
General day to day duties include:
• Answering incoming calls, transferring and taking messages
• Chasing up deliveries for dispatch
• Taking payments
• Referencing supplier invoices
• Chasing purchase order numbers from customers
Assisting in administration of the DJ and Entertainment side of the business, this will include:
• Invoicing and chasing money.
• Learning and understanding risk assessments and insurances.
• Liaising with artistes and clients.
• Using our in house systems to send gig details along with the inputting of contracts and artiste information.
• Maintaining our current job management system to ensure everything is up to date.
• General problem solving.
How to apply
Please ring 01484 430433/email
email@example.com for more information